>> Curious about my travel and exploring adventures?
Please visit “andrewexplores” <<
You’ve come to the “about Andrew” page – I hope that means you’d like to find out a little bit about the guy in that picture to the right. Read on for a third-person bio about the brain behind impression1.
Andrew Kaszowski is an award-winning communication and engagement specialist who combines extensive experience with a drive to stay current through innovation and development. He is a certified Communication Management Professional with designation from the Global Communication Certification Council.
Andrew’s work has been recognized by the International Association of Business Communicators and Health Care Public Relations Association, including a “Best of the Best” award.
His communication and marketing work has included roles with the South West Community Care Access Centre, Western University, St. Joseph’s Health Care London, United Way of London & Middlesex, Lawson Health Research Institute and Mount Sinai Hospital. He is currently Communication Consultant for Connecting South West Ontario through London Health Sciences Centre. He also does consulting in communication, branding, design and online engagement.
In 2008, Andrew took his writing and design experience to sea, setting sail as Publications Editor aboard Crystal Cruises’ World Cruise. He has been to 38 countries.
Andrew earned an Honours Bachelor of Applied Arts in Media Studies and a Diploma in Public Relations as part of the inaugural class of the University of Guelph-Humber in Toronto.
He is 2017-2018 President-Elect of IABC London.
- Communication Management Professional (CMP) certified, award-winning communication specialist with more than 12 years of progressive experience who combines extensive training with a drive to stay current and fresh through innovation and continuous development
- Leadership acumen combined with experience elevating and empowering teams and individuals
- A creative thinker with a proven ability to conceive and deliver solutions that raise the bar in branding and engagement — combined with expert-level technical skills
- An inspiring storyteller who engages audiences by producing captivating content
- A self-starter who gains strong client feedback for effectively managing projects to achieve goals — delivering value to organizations by elevating performance and fostering meaningful connections to audiences
- A lifelong learner — constantly learning, enhancing and gaining new skills
Andrew would love to hear from you.